Article on Multi-Channel Spectrometer with Gradient and RF Coil Insert
Gradient and RF Insert coils for clinical MR systems linked to the imaginSYS fully independent MR spectrometer. A range of sizes are available with maximum gradient strengths from 25 to 200MT/m with an integrated transmit coil and 8-32 channel receive array tuned to any required frequency.
- Range of Gradient & RF array inserts for clinical MR systems operating at 1.5T, 3T or 7T
- Bore size options: 50mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm
- Gradients strengths up to 200mT/m dependent on insert bore size
- Integrated volume Transmit coil
- Integrated eight channel Receive array
- Range of Surface and Volume coils for Proton and Multi-Nuclear Imaging and Spectroscopy